Great recipe blog from a Mennonite homesteader. I'm excited to try out a lot of her different recipes. I am looking forward to trying out making her no-fry faushnauts. I remember quite clearly watching the anchormen from the local Lancaster news channel making, eating, and sharing faushnauts with everybody that they saw. I am quite in love with my Mennonite roots and I am also making the big decision. Im officially becoming Catholic. Through the RCIA of the church I will enter into full community with Sacred Heart.
I asked them a lot of questions in the weeks before hand. questions about community and love and the institutionalized Church.
I made sure they knew that i was poly-denominational mennonite, lutheran, brethren, catholic.... and i know that i have found a lot of truth within Buddhist thinking and way of the warrior. I think that firstmost i learn faith, life, and truth in the forest. i find myself within a loud echoing voice of the divine within my mind's meadows. more thoughts on becoming catholic to come.........
HAPPY FAUSHNAUTS DAY!!! Mark your calendars Becoming Catholic APRIL 4th Easter, Sacred Heart!!!
1 comment:
woah !
Post a Comment