The Junior Farmers and I cut the heads back hard, to produce many heads, with many seeds. Our marigolds grow big. Then the middle of July comes and I start planning again, planning the timing so when this weekend comes, the time of the assumption, the streets and the pews will overflow in the brilliance of Mary's GOLD>----------------------------
The women of Sacred Heart will gather tomorrow, and meet as priestesses of the earth and the goodness of being ordained with all of creation.
I signed a memorandum of agreement,with the Camden Center For Transformation. They have offered me to become their Director For Sustainability Initiatives, in collaboration with Eve's Garden and the programs I run at the Greenhouse (to be me a director with Health Insurance) and to expand as a model for sustainable development, engaging environmental justice and food systems. Pretty sweet
Find your own center for transformation in a handful of seeds or wheat. xoxox
www.camdencenterfortransformation.org
No comments:
Post a Comment