opening ourselves with the hinging daylight hours

Saturday, November 17, 2012

ephemeral

today i found myself in camden, in the garden. the sun's angle low in the sky kissing where the river meets us, in Waterfront South. The soil is alive in energy and warmth, the asters covered in seed. we planted garlic and in walking the line, the edge, children's voices echoing in the earth as it turns. in shovel and pen remember, and in breath exchanging

"a word I want to see written on my grave: I am alive like you, and I am standing beside you. Close your eyes and look around, you will see me in front of you "

intersecting  hyperbola with circle. ephemeral


a loy turning turf, hinging on the ridge in a cosmic vernal pool






Definition: momentary, passing
Synonyms: brief, episodic, evanescent, fleeting, flitting, fugacious, fugitive, impermanent, short, short-lived, temporary, transient, transitory, unenduring, volatile
Antonyms: enduring, eternal, everlasting, interminable, lasting, long, permanent, perpetual

No comments: